Explore Leonard Cohen’s Los Angeles Home & Neighborhood With Google Maps Street View
I’ve chosen the March 2015 view because it serendipitously captures not only Leonard’s house but also Leonard himself as well as his 1995 Nissan Pathfinder in the driveway.1 In March 2016, Leonard commented on the Google Earth version of this scene:
Must have been a couple of years ago. Chairs have been changed. Can’t identify the other guy.
- To move around, hover your cursor in the direction you want to go. Your cursor becomes an arrow that shows which direction you’re moving.
- To look around, click and drag your mouse. You can also use the arrows to the left and right of the compass.
- To zoom in or out, scroll with your mouse or two-finger zoom with a touchpad. You can also use + and -below the compass.
Click on above graphic or on link to view Leonard Cohen’s Los Angeles home via Google Maps Street View.
- Explore Leonard Cohen’s Montreal Home & Neighborhood With Google Maps Street View
- Explore Leonard Cohen’s Westmount, Montreal Childhood Home & Neighborhood With Google Maps Street View
- While I was not comfortable posting information about the location of Leonard’s LA home while he was living there, that address is now widely available so there seems little risk in posting these views.